At Consapp you can expect professional challenges and consistent support. It is an environment that encourages growth, progress and long term career opportunities. The quality of our people plays a huge part in determining the success of our company. That is the fundamental basis on which we run our interview process.
Paper qualifications does give you a certain headway. However, deep passion for your work and being able to work with the company’s objectives ensures that you can get the best environment to thrive. So go on and send us your resume. It could be a positive life-changing experience!
1) Web Designer
– Conceptualize and design websites, micro-sites e-newsletter, banner ads and flash animation
– Contribute to online communication strategy and make design recommendations for improvements to existing creatives
– Work to include graphics for appropriate navigation, image maps, flash animation, animated GIFs and rollovers using various imaging tools and styles
– Minimum 1 year experience in web design. Fresh grads can apply. Must show work portfolio via screenshots or portfolio URLs in resume
– Thorough understanding of graphic optimization and browser limitations
– Proven skills in PhotoShop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Frontpage, and other webpage authoring software
– Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
– Ability to work under pressure, welcoming numerous challenges and multiple projects
– Must be able to meet delivery deadlines
– CSS knowledge is a must
– Should possess lots of creative juices and innovative flair for design
– Willingness to learn and ability to problem solve
– Independent, responsible, meticulous are essential traits
– Working knowledge in PHP, MySQL, MS Sharepoint or Flash actionscripting would be an added advantage
– 5-day work week
– Pleasant fast pace working environment
– Young and dynamic company
– Office situated near Alexandra Road.